FAIRFAX, Va. (Feb. 15, 2018) – Crescent Hotels & Resorts, an award-winning nationally recognized, top-3 operator of hotels and resorts, has been awarded 36 TripAdvisor Certificates of Excellence for their diverse portfolio of properties across the United States and Canada.
“With TripAdvisor being one of the leading review websites for hotels and travel-related content, we value all of the reviews that our properties receive,” said Michael George, CEO and Founder of Crescent Hotels & Resorts. “Each feedback provides insight as to what we can do better and how we can enhance the customer experience.”
Only 10 percent of accommodations, attractions, restaurants and vacation rentals that are listed on TripAdvisor are considered for this distinguished award. To qualify for a Certificate of Excellence, a hospitality business must maintain an overall TripAdvisor rating of at least four out of five; have a minimum number of total reviews; and have been listed on TripAdvisor for at least 12 months.
The hotels and resorts that have been selected to receive the Certificate of Excellence include properties that are managed by Crescent Hotels & Resorts, as well as their lifestyle division, Latitudes: Lifestyles by Crescent. The recognized hotels include:
Crescent Hotels & Resorts
- Cambria Hotel & Suites Rockville – Rockville, Md.
- Embassy Suites Scottsdale – Scottsdale, Ariz
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Financial District NYC – New York
- Fairfield Inn Dallas Plano/The Colony – The Colony, Texas
- Four Point by Sheraton Surrey – Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
- Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago/Mt. Prospect – Mt. Prospect, Ill.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Frederick-Fort Detrick – Frederick, Md.
- Hampton Inn & Suites, Memphis-Beale – Memphis, Tenn.
- Hampton Inn Chicago Downtown Michigan Avenue – Chicago, Ill.
- Hampton Inn Lexington I-75/Hamburg Area – Lexington, Ky.
- Hilton Columbus/Polaris – Columbus, Ohio
- Hilton Garden Inn Detroit Downtown – Detroit, Mich.
- Hilton Garden Inn Ft. Washington – Fort Washington, Pa.
- Hilton Garden Inn Long Island City – Long Island City, N.Y.
- Hilton Garden Inn Niagara on the Lake – Ontario, Canada
- Hilton Garden Inn Stony Brook – Stony Brook, N.Y.
- Hilton Vancouver Metrotown – Vancouver, Canada
- Homewood Suites Columbus/OSU – Columbus, Ohio
- Hyatt Place Salt Lake City/Farmington/Station Park – Farmington, Utah
- Marriott Fairfax at Fair Oaks – Fairfax, Va.
- Marriott Jackson – Jackson, Miss.
- Marriott Syracuse Downtown – Syracuse, N.Y.
- Residence Inn Birmingham Downtown at UAB – Birmingham, Ala.
- Residence Inn Cape Canaveral Cocoa Beach – Cape Canaveral, Fla.
- Residence Inn Fort Worth Alliance Airport – Fort Worth, Texas
- Residence Inn Herndon/ Reston – Herndon, Va.
- Residence Inn Sacramento Downtown at Capitol Park – Sacramento, Calif.
- Staybridge Suites West Edmonton – Edmonton, Alberta
- Westin Huntsville – Huntsville, Ala.
- Westin Reston Heights – Reston, Va.
- Westin San Jose – San Jose, Calif.
- Wingate by Wyndham Chantilly/Dulles Airport – Chantilly, Va.
Latitudes: Lifestyles by Crescent
- Horseshoe Bay Resort – Hill Country, Texas
- Metterra Hotel – Edmonton, Canada
- Sheraton Bay Point Resort – Panama City Beach, FL
- Varscona Hotel – Edmonton, Canada
About Crescent Hotels & Resorts
Crescent Hotels & Resorts is an award-winning, nationally recognized, top-3 operator of hotels and resorts. Crescent currently operates over 100 hotels, resorts and conference centers in the US and Canada. Crescent is one of the few elite management companies approved to operate upper-upscale and luxury hotels under the brand families of Marriott, Hilton, Hyatt and IHG. Crescent also operates a collection of legendary independent lifestyle hotels and resorts under Latitudes Collection, Lifestyle by Crescent. Crescent’s clients are made up of hotel REITs, private equity firms and major developers. For more information, please visit www.crescenthotels.com, www.latitudesbycrescent.com or connect with Crescent on LinkedIn.
Media Contact Information:
Margaret Thomas, 702.862.4242